Exotic Cars and Imported Vehicles: Bangalore

Home Forums High-Performance Cars and Imported Vehicles in India Exotic Cars and Imported Vehicles: Bangalore

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Imran
    Participant

There are rumors that Porsche is planning to establish a service center near Navnit.
    Another new Black 911 Carrera has been spotted, bringing the total to 3 Porsche 997s in the area.
    It’s said that a prominent leather enthusiast is considering purchasing an Aston Martin.
    It seems like Bangalore and Mumbai/Pune are hotspots for car enthusiasts!

Abhinav
    Participant

I spotted the black 911 Carrera twice while I was waiting for the bus. I saw it heading towards Jakkur on Bellary Road at 6:55 in the morning.
    Last night, I came across a white BMW 735i with “MH” registration on the Hebbal Flyover.
    There was some relief from congestion on Hosur Road after town buses were required to use the service road.

vijayy
    Participant

I saw a Bentley painted in a peculiar cow dung green color on Sankey Road near the golf course one early morning on my way to the office. It had a Haryana registration. It’s the first time I’ve spotted such an exotic car, but I’m puzzled as to why someone would choose this shade of green after spending 2 crores.
    One of the residents on MG Road owns a Porsche 911 and a collection of other interesting vehicles.
    Both BMW and Audi are performing well in terms of sales. I’ve noticed numerous 7 Series BMWs in Bangalore and Chennai. Interestingly, there’s a significant presence of Mercedes and Cayennes in Chennai as well.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.